Terms & Conditions
- Use of this Web Site is subject to these terms and conditions. By using this Web Site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which form a binding contract between you and Longdom Publishing.
- Unless otherwise indicated, this web site and its contents are the property of Longdom Publishing. The copyright in the material contained on this web site belongs to Longdom Publishing or its licensors.
- All articles published by Longdom Publishing marked ‘Open Access’ are licensed by the respective authors of such articles for their use and distribution, and subject to citation of the original source in accordance with the Open Access license.
- With the exception of material marked ‘open access,’ you may not replicate or redistribute any of the Content of Longdom Publishing’s websites without the prior authorization of Longdom Publishing.
- You may link to the Content on this Web Site provided that any such linking does not imply any endorsement of any product or services and provided further that the Web Site linking to this Web Site does not contain any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, trademark, design right or patent, infringing, distasteful or offensive material. Longdom Publishing reserves the right to require you to remove any link to this Web Site.
THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS.” LONGDOM PUBLISHING MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS, ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR PURPOSE RELATING TO THIS WEB SITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT AND/OR ANY WEB SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED ARE HEREBY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW EXCLUDED. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY WEB SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED.
In no event shall Longdom Publishing or its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web Site, its content or any Web Site to which it is linked. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law and does not apply to liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Longdom Publishing , its employees, agents, suppliers or contractors.
Longdom Publishing reserves the right to change these terms and conditions by posting changes on this page of the Web Site, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes if you use this Web Site after Longdom Publishing has published the amended terms and conditions on this page of the Web Site.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Spanish Law.